Tuesday, October 3, 2017

2017 Brings Tech Changes...

Change 1: This year I am training students as Tech Lounge Assistants. I have ten students that have been placed in classes throughout the day that I can now send out on jobs or leave the office with a person answering the phone and assisting drop-ins. 

Change 2: We have rolled out 740 Chromebooks to our 9-11 grades on campus. We have experienced warranty issues and insurance issues. So far, everything is going okay; however, this is a new aspect that I am learning about along with my assistants. 

Change 3: New look, new logo. My campus librarian and I co-wrote a grant with our local Education Foundation. We used the phrase Lion's Learning Lounges as our title of the grant. We were lucky enough to be funded and have since implemented the Tech Lounge and Library Lounge logos, as seen above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment